Friday, March 23, 2012

TGIF!

My grand kids start their spring break later today and they are excited! My next to youngest sister drives a school bus for a school system in Alabama, and she will be on spring break later today, too! She'll be here sometime Saturday evening. I haven't seen her since last June when she came to help me sort and clean at my late in-law's house. I'm glad she was there. There were a couple of times that I had a mini melt down....one time in WalMart. The first couple of weeks in Oklahoma were not a good time for me. She was my "comic relief" for the 10 days she was there and a good "therapist".....my saving grace and my temporary sanity. Tuesday, I'll be going to Alabama with her to help her sort and pack for a few days for her move back to Illinois in late July. I'll also be helping her pack the U-Haul and move in July, too. I've been a real traveling woman for the last year! Not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Yesterday, I took a break from cleaning as my hubby was home and we had some stuff to do for the sale of the house in Oklahoma via UPS. We close on house on the 27th of March. One less stress for me!! So yesterday, while waiting on the paperwork to get here, I was working on some pretty interesting and quirky things to share later. I skipped yesterday in sharing my paper and frame creations, so today it's the Reds, which vary from dark red to pink. Here are a couple of samples of what's in the file.





Here is the 4Shared link for these papers and frames. If you have any problem with the link, please leave me a note in the comments.
http://www.4shared.com/rar/xAdL29Qk/file.html
Have an Awesome Weekend!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment