Saturday, March 24, 2012

Stormy (?) Saturday

Good Morning! It may be a little stormy today, or so the weather people say anyway. We got some rain late yesterday afternoon, and I'm glad that I had my computer unplugged!! We had one huge flash of lightning and then a deafening crack of thunder not even 2 seconds later.....lightning is not good for computers. Yep, the lightning was pretty darned close! Surge protectors only go so far in protecting the electronics, and after what I spent on my computer last year, lightning is NOT going to fry it if I can help it. If I would have been in the basement and not on the porch, I probably would have seen the lightning light up a good portion of the basement the lightning was that bright. And since they are calling for scattered thunderstorms again today, I'll be shutting down my computer and unplugging it after I post this.

My sister from Alabama got here last night about 10. She was tired after her 11 hour drive. I know how she feels! Been there, done that....I didn't bother to get the T-shirt! I'll be taking a mosey on over to my parent's house later. Her youngest daughter and family will be here later this morning, we didn't know they were coming....SURPRISE!! A GOOD surprise for all of us.

After all of the storms passed, I was playing on my Paint Shop Pro creating some more goodies to share with you....but not today!! Today are the yellow papers and frames, some are more orange than yellow. Here are a few samples:



Here is the 4Shared link for these goodies. If you have any problems with the links, please leave me a note in the comments.

Have an Awesome Weekend!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment