Thursday, March 22, 2012

Off To Work Quick Page

Not much going on....NOT! Today my hubby and I get to wait for the UPS truck to get here with the papers he needs to sign so that his late parent's house in Oklahoma can be sold. Our daughter-in-law called the cable people yesterday, so we're waiting for the cable people to get here today to check out and fix a "signal leak" in our system.....plus....hubby and I finally get an HD box for our HD TV!! YEA!! The picture will hopefully be a lot clearer than it has been. The picture is rather "pixelly"!

I also have to go figure out what's wrong with my mom's computer today. Not sure what is up with the 4's on her screen when she turns it on, but I've got to figure that out. Probably something simple like the 4 key is stuck.....or it could be something else. If it's the something else, then I'll have to call my computer guru and ask him what to do about it. Hope it isn't something I have to take it in to get it taken care of!!

I LOVE ding fonts and preset shapes. I was playing around with some last night and did a quick page I called "Off To Work". I didn't put it in a zip/rar file, so you won't have to open one after you download it to your computer. It's 800x800 in size. If you left click on the image below, it will bring up the QP, then right click and choose "Save image as" and you can save it that way. But the link is below for those who want to download it from 4Shared.
Here is the 4Shared link for this quick page. If you have any problems with the links, please leave me a note in the comments.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment