Monday, March 5, 2012

It snowed a little!

WOW! It snowed a little yesterday!! We got somewhere around an inch and it is about 19 degrees this morning. Brrrrr! Which also means the roads are going to be slick. I looked out the window earlier and there's not much snow on the roads, but I know that is very deceptive.

Still sending prayers to those who were affected by the devastating storms of the last few days.  Some are now experiencing cold and snow after the tornadoes went through their areas.

I did a lot of sleeping yesterday, and though my cold is a lot better, I'm still feeling a little rough around the edges. I do hope I'm over this when I have to go to Oklahoma for most of next week to deal with some more legal stuff for my late mother-in-law. I will be posting on my blog while I'm there. My laptop is definitely going with me, and I'll put my goodies to share on a flash drive.
Here are some square buttons for everyone to use.








If you have any problems with the links, please leave me a note in the comments.



http://www.4shared.com/rar/0S57AsYu/Square_Buttons.html
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment