Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday is Here!

It is finally Friday! Doing my laundry for the week, and getting all of my stuff together for my trip to Oklahoma next week....including all of the goodies I'll be sharing with you while I'm in Oklahoma. I'm not going to forget to share.

The time change is this weekend!! Don't forget to change your clocks! Not fond of the spring time change. Losing an hour of sleep is not cool, especially since it's the day before I leave for Oklahoma. But, I've got my two 5 hour energy drinks I'm taking along, so it won't be as bad as if I was tired and didn't have them. I don't like the long drive and the 11 1/2 hours it actually takes me to get there is rather tedious. I just want to get there and get the driving over with, but I do have to stop to walk around for a few minutes, take a potty break and fill the truck with gas. Wish it ran on air!! It would be a LOT cheaper!!! Gas is almost $4 a gallon, like it was last summer, and the truck only gets 18 mpg max. But getting a car with way better gas mileage is not in the near future.

I created an Easter kit to share. WOW!! My second kit. There are 41 elements and 25 different papers in the kit, and not all of the papers are shown in the sample. I included a sampling of each of the different papers in 5 colors. The beads you can use as centers of the flowers or bows.


Here is the 4Shared link for the kit. If you have any problems with the links, please leave me a note in the comment section.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment