Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Ooops....Murphy is at it AGAIN!

I'm sorry everyone, but Murphy's Law and I are having some major issues with each other this week. Between the truck Monday, and trying to post to my blog this morning, I accidentally deleted last night's post trying to delete a botched post this morning, I'm really fed up with Murphy and his Law that what CAN go wrong, WILL go wrong!! It has, several times. I must be really tempting the Fates this week. I think I need to make some major offerings to the Fates and ask for their favors.
Here is the download from last night:




Here is the link for these:



Here is today's post of Diamond buttons:





Here is the link for the Diamond buttons. IF you have any problems with the links, please leave me a post in the comments.
 

Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment