Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Ooops!

I apologize for not putting the information on my kit yesterday that it is tagger sized. I totally forgot and that was my mistake.
It is very windy here! I had to go pick up my husband so that he could go to his doctor's appointment. He drives a semi, and parking at the doctor's office is not something that's advisable. WOW! The wind was blowing from the south and almost blowing us off the road the whole trip. There were reports of wind gusts over 50 miles per hour in McLean County. I would believe it!! We are also supposed to have rain and possibly some severe thunderstorms later tonight. YEA!! Not! The weather has been very interesting this winter to say the least, and has me wondering what this summer is going to be like here in Central Illinois.
Today I've got some Oriental motifs to share with you today. Here is a little sample of what's in the file for you to use.





Here is the link for these pretties!



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment