Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy Beltaine/May Day

Good Morning! Happy Beltaine/May Day! Hope you are doing well. We got some rain yesterday, and they are calling for more rain all this week. I don't know how much rain we got yesterday as my rain gauge got run over by somebody mowing the lawn last summer so I've got to go get another one. Looking at the radar just a few minutes ago, we are going to get some strong stuff later this morning or early this afternoon....if what's on the radar holds together. Not sure that what's coming at us is strong enough to produce anything more than some heavy rain, but you never know what the weather is really going to do. So I had better get a move on with posting this, and get some other stuff done on my computer, as my computer is going to get shut down and unplugged before the storms arrive.

My kit for today is in honor of Beltaine. There are a few of the symbols and colors of the the ancient holiday in this kit. There are 63 elements and 23 papers in the kit. Here is an article on Beltaine from Wikipedia, there are more on the web, but this was a pretty good one to start with:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beltane,

Here is a little something I created with part of my kit:
 Here is a sample of some of what else is in the kit:
And finally....the Media Fire link for the Beltaine Kit. If you have any problems with the link, please leave me a note in the comments and I'll fix it.

Have a GREAT May Day!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment