Monday, April 30, 2012

Masks 6-10

Good Morning! Hope you are doing fine wherever you are. It's a bit damp here, and they are calling for rain all week. NUTS! Rained on and off all day Saturday, and I didn't go out to the country. I was feeling like I was coming down with a cold Friday evening with all of the usual symptoms. I really wanted to go out to the country Saturday, but I didn't think pneumonia was something I wanted to deal with for the effort.

The ladies had a lot of fun Saturday at the convention! They took a bunch of pictures of all of the characters they saw there. There were some very interesting costumes there, and it wasn't just confined to anime characters. There was a guy dressed up as Edward Scissorhands, another dressed up as one of the Autobots, a couple of ladies dressed up as Alice (in Wonderland), and I think one lady was dressed up as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. There was a guy there that was doing a chalk painting of one of a female anime character on canvas. It was an all weekend task to get it done.....of course, the piece of art was about 12 foot tall by maybe 6 - 8 foot wide! They looked up the pictures of the convention last night and he had gotten it done and had it hung up on a "frame". He did an AWESOME job on it!

My oldest son took his son out to do guy stuff for the day Saturday. Even though it was wet and cold and they couldn't do what they were originally going to do, they still went out and had guy time together. Not sure where they went, but my grandson come back with a new plastic ball and bat set. It was a cool set, as it came with picture instructions on how to hold the ball to throw the different types of pitches on the back. What they can't show you is how your arm and hand is positioned when you throw those pitches. It wasn't your typical whiffle ball and bat.His dad and I are going to teach him how to play ball. I played slow-pitch softball for 10 years, and other than the size of the ball, the size of the field, the distance between bases, the pitching, the bats, and some of the rules, baseball and softball are the same game.....you pitch the ball, you hit the ball, you run the bases, you catch the ball, and you try to score while you try to keep the other team from scoring.

Today I've got five more of my masks for you to use. Here is a preview of the masks and a tag I created with one of them:




Here is the Media Fire link for the masks. If you have any problems with the link, please leave me a note in the comments and I'll fix it.


Have a GREAT week!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment