Monday, April 23, 2012

Our Precious Child Quick Page

It's 1:45 AM here in Central Illinois, and I can't get to sleep! So, to do something besides watch the idiot infomercials or the Weather Channel, I did something constructive. I really haven't done too much except figure out how to use my new Paint Shop Pro X4, how and where to put my new toys called scripts, talked to a guy from Corel named Steve who was very helpful when my Paint Shop Pro X4 froze up (he also helped me to figure out where my plug ins/filters go in X4 while we were on the phone), and after the call, I proceeded to actually USE my new toys. It is really unnerving to watch someone else work your computer via remote access! That was totally SPOOKY watching the cursor moving, files being opened and my hand was NOT on the mouse! Gave me the creeps! But it got the job done!

I'm not sure if I really like Paint Shop Pro X4, but then I've only had it about 4 days, and I'm still trying to figure out where everything is and how everything works. It is NOT set up like Paint Shop Pro 9 that's for sure! I've been fumbling and floundering around figuring out where everything is on X4. (Reminds me of when I first started out with PSP 9!) Figured out which of the plug ins/filters I've had for ages will and won't work in X4, and ALL of my favorite plug ins/filters work!! YEA!! That was the best part of X4 the last 4 days, other than playing with the scripts! I'm not getting rid of PSP9 because there are some filters that won't work in X4, but will in PSP 9, also, my Animation Shop is set up with PSP 9.

I usually do tagger size goodies, but I went BIG today! I did a full size (3600x3600) Quick Page. I did it in .png for those of you who like the wording, and in .psp, and .psd formats for those of you who want to choose your own font and do your own wording on the page. Just delete the raster layer with the wording to add your own to the page. All of them will work in X4, too! Hopefully it will work in Photo Shop for those of you that use that program. All 3 formats are in one file.
Here is the sample:
I'm STILL having some major issues with 4Share uploading files :( So I'm going to be uploading the files to Media Fire from now on. As far as I know, you can still access the older files from 4Shared. If you can't please leave me a note in the comments and I'll move all of my 4Shared files to Media Fire and give you all of those links.

Here is the Media Fire link for this cute QP. If you have any problems with the link, please leave me a note in the comments and I'll see if I can fix it.

Have an AWESOME week!
Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment