Thursday, April 19, 2012

New Sk8r Kit

Been an interesting day today so far. Did my errands early this morning, and finished a kit. Don't know just how these ladies and gentlemen put out kits almost everyday! Yes, there are a FEW guys that create scrapbook kits. My headband is off to you gentlemen who create scrapbook goodies and scrapbook, too! I see nothing wrong with the gentlemen doing this sort of creating....it's not just a ladies world.

I got *inspired* yesterday to do a skateboarder kit. Not sure where the inspiration came from, but it was there and I decided to go for it. It was fun creating and *designing* the skateboards, and there are some very interesting and funky papers for you to work with in this kit! Not a bow or a frufru in this kit.....the guys and gals who skateboard or those who have a skateboarder will like this kit....there is something for both in this kit. There is not much that is timid in here! The bright colors and a couple of the graphic papers have given me a head ache! Some of the graphic papers were created using the Redfield filters.

Here is a preview of the kit:




4Shared is still not uploading files, so I had to use MediaFire again. I think MediaFire is going to be my new file sharing friend. Here are the links to the files on MediaFire:

Part 1:   http://www.mediafire.com/?4ecsgpxec5ixdvd


If you have any problems with the links, please leave a note in the comments and I will see if I can fix the problem for you.
Have a GREAT day!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment