Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Shades Kit

Good Morning! I actually got to bed at 10 last night instead of 3 like yesterday morning. I was up at 5:30 yesterday to do my daily family stuff, but I did take a nap for a couple of hours yesterday afternoon. This morning I woke up about 4, but decided to go back to sleep for another hour and a half. I can't wait for Thursday and Friday when I don't have to get up early!! YEA!!! I can sleep in....maybe.

I was in an unintentional gothy mood yesterday afternoon, but after I finished the kit, I wasn't sure what to call it. It's had 2 names before I decided this morning on "Shades". It's a dark to light kit with 34 elements and 17 papers. Here is a sample of what is in the kit:
Here is the MediaFire link for the kit. If you have any problems with the link, please leave me a note in the comments and I will get it fixed.

Have a GREAT day!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment