Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Spring is in the Air

I've expanded my creative horizons to using some scripts to create some of my elements. I thought they would be really difficult to use, but they aren't! I've got a couple that don't want to work....some sort of error, but I'll get it figured out. I'm still figuring out where all of the files go....Scripts Restricted or Scripts Trusted folders. Lots of instruction pages to read with each script, but it's worth it to open each of the script files to find out if it uses a filter (and which ones), what file it goes into, how the script is run, and then play with it in PSP to see how it looks with different colors, gradients and patterns. I'm as bad with my new PSP "toys" as men are with figuring out how their new mechanical or electronic "toys" work! Hehehe

So now that I've let the proverbial cat out of the bag. Here's my first kit with some of my new scripts. There are some of the hand-colored dingbat font elements in this kit to add to the script elements. It makes an interesting mix. Here is a sample of the kit. There are no drop shadows on the elements in the kit, and not all of the goodies are in the preview. Also, in this file are a Read Me file, and a Terms of Use file, which will now be a part of all my goodies.
I've had to change my file hosting site from 4Shared to MediaFire for this share. Not sure what is up with 4Shared, but this is the second day that they won't upload my files. I even split it into 3 files so that maybe that would take care of the "Server" being busy. NOT! So the kit today is being shared through MediaFire. I'm NOT happy about it either! I've worked with 4Shared for quite a few years, and this is not making me a very happy camper. So I apologize for the pop up ads when you are downloading the files. :( I can't afford the $50 a month for their Pro version so you don't get the ads.

Here are the MediaFire links for the kit. If you have any problems, other than the pop up ads, leave me a message in the comments and I will see if I can fix the problem with MediaFire.





Have a GREAT week!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment