Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Settled down

I've sort of settled down from the very interesting bus trip from Alabama. I think I'm going to take an Amtrak train when I go back in late July. Way more comfortable seats and more leg room on the train. There is a lot more walking room between the rows of seats, too! I'm not one to sit in one place for hours. I've got to walk around and get things circulating. The downside to the train and it's comforts is that it takes 40 hours, I have 8 hours worth of lay overs, no wifi connection on the train, I may or may not have plug ins in coach seating, and it costs almost $200 more! But....after this bus trip....that extra expense may just be very well worth it! I think I could find something to do in Chicago and Washington, DC for the 4 hours I'm in each city between trains. I know there are some shops and restaurants near the train station in Chicago since I've been on lay overs at that train station before. I can surely find something to do to occupy my time in Chicago. I just checked the Washington, DC Union Station for shopping and eats that are in the area around the station....OMG!! There are stores and restaurants right IN the station!! I won't have to go too far to get into TROUBLE there!! *wink* I would take in some of the sights of DC, but I don't the area and I surely don't want to miss my train to Alabama.

Today, I'm going to share the green papers and frames. Here are a couple of examples of what's in the file:

Here is the 4Shared link for the papers and frames. If you have any problems with the link, please leave me a note in the comments, and I will fix it.

Have a Great week!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment