Monday, May 14, 2012

Masks 16 - 20

Good Morning! How are you today? Hope you are doing well.

My dad is doing really well after his triple by-pass on Friday. He's been up in a chair, walking the halls, teasing the nurses and other hospital staff, all of his tubes are out, all of the IV's are gone....yep, he's doing well! They think he may be coming home on Wednesday! Can't wait!

I'm not looking forward to all of the running I've got to do today. Since we only have 2 vehicles, and my daughter-in-law has been at work since 5 this morning, I've got everybody else to shuttle to where they need to be. I've got to leave in about 30 minutes to pick up my oldest son and take him to his doctor's appointment, take him back to work after his appointment, take my grandson to school, meet my two youngest sisters and one of my neice's for lunch, go to the hospital to visit dad, and go to Lowe's and figure out what I want to replace the front stairs and railing with....hmmm....do I want to replace them with treated wood or PVC? Plus, I have to measure the length of the stairs, the length of the existing railing, and the existing wood that make up the stairs so that I get the right width of whatever it is I'm going to replace them with. After that, I think I'm going to take a nap....sleep last night was not my dearest bosom buddy!

Today, I've got masks 16-20 for you today. Here's a tag I created with mask 19.







Here is the 4Shared link for this set of masks. If you have any problems with the link, please leave me a note in the comments and I'll fix it.
http://www.4shared.com/rar/5yXiahXA/Masks16-20.html
Have a GREAT week!
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment