Friday, May 4, 2012

Camo Papers

Good Evening! I'm a little late in getting this posted. I haven't had my computer on since 10 Thursday morning as we have had threats of strong to severe storms in this area, and we will be under the threat of the same type of storms until Monday. I don't have my computer plugged in when there are storms in the area, or coming our way. I really don't want my computer fried and go for about week without my computer while my favorite computer techs rebuild it the way they built it for me last year.

I was driving home from a friend's house last night and the lightning show from the incoming storms was AWESOME!! The lightning was lighting up the clouds like they were being back lit by huge orange colored flashlights, and some of the lightning looked like it was literally crawling across the clouds like tiny tendrils of energy. I love to watch lightning, especially at night because it's so much more dramatic looking....much more colorful, too!!

A county north of us about 50 miles or so got 4-6 inches of rain in about 3 hours as a storm cell parked itself over most of the narrow county last night. The news people mostly talked about two of the major state highways being closed that run through the county due to a foot of water covering the roads, but nothing was said about homes and businesses in the area. There was also a tornado in Iowa last night in the huge storms that moved across the state. It was 75 miles southwest of Cedar Rapids where my hubby was delivering a load, and heading in that direction. I gave him a heads up on the weather.

Today's share are various camouflage papers. I wasn't able to upload the file on Media Fire as they have been on the fritz for the last 3 days with the uploading of files. I tried to upload this file 3 days ago with no luck. So I gave 4Shared another chance tonight and finally got the file uploaded to 4Shared. They seem to have their issues fixed now. The link for the camo papers is on 4Shared.
Here is a small sample of the 26 camo papers:




Here is the 4Shared link for these goodies! If you have any problems with the link, please leave me a note in the comments and I will fix it.


Have a GREAT weekend!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment