Friday, May 18, 2012

Tag Templates 7 & 8

Good Morning! How are you today? Hope you are doing fine.

Dad has had several episodes where he can't breathe since Tuesday. I know that one of the things that by-pass patients have a problem with is shortness of breath, and it is made worse when you have lung problems like my dad.....COPD, chronic bronchitis, and asbestosis. So I expected him to be short of breath, but yesterday, he had a really bad episode that prompted them to do a CT scan of his lungs. The CT scan showed that both of his lungs are partially collapsed! So they are taking care of his lungs and trying to slowly re inflate his lungs. He may get to go home either Saturday or Sunday. But I'm not going to hold my breath. He was supposed to come home Wednesday, but the breathing episodes have pushed his go home date to either Saturday or Sunday.

Today I have two more templates for you to use for tags. Here is what I did with them.







Here are the 4Shared links for them. If you have any problems with the links, please leave me a note in the comments and I'll fix them.



Have a GREAT weekend!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment