Wednesday, May 16, 2012

June Calendars

Good Morning! Hope you are doing well!

My dad is doing well after his by-pass surgery, and the doctors are thinking that either Thursday or Friday he will get to go home. Both of them will be extremely happy when that happens!! Dad will have to have someone besides mom at the house to keep an eye on his well being. It's not that my 75 year old mom can't do it by herself, it's because she doesn't get around really well herself. My 4 younger siblings live an hour or more from our parent's house, and all of them have full time jobs, so I have the great honor of helping out at their house for a couple of weeks or so to keep an eye on them and walk their dog. Their poor dog has been boarded at the vet for the last week, and he'll be coming home Saturday. He will be a happy dog! I think that my dad and the dog miss each other a lot!

Today I have three June calendars for you. I didn't put them in a .rar file so you can just right click and save as whichever one(s) you wish to save. They are in .png format so you can add them to your own creations. Here are the calendars you can choose from.






Have an AWESOME day!
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment