Friday, September 28, 2012

Fall Brag Book Page 3

Good Morning! I hope you are doing well. It's Friday!! Just a few more hours until the start of the weekend for those of you who are working today.

I don't know what's gotten into me, but I am totally motivated to rearrange my living space! It's like I've seen a vision of what it is to look like and it is.....AWESOME!! I've even envisioned an area that will be my closet and dressing area. I've got a "time line" in which to do each area so that I've got everything clean, moved around, and where I basically want them. I know that there will be some tweeking of the various pieces of furniture and other stuff in my "grand scheme", but that is to be expected when you are taking on a HUGE task like I'm taking on. There is going to be a LOT of purging of  my stuff  and stuff that I brought back from Oklahoma from my late mother-in-law, but it will not be going to waste. Some of the stuff I don't need right now is going into storage. The other stuff that is still useable but I don't need is going to go to either Mission Mart, Good Will, or to the Salvation Army. If it is not useable, it's going to hit the curb. I'm also going to convert an old trunk into a cabinet for my multitude of jars of herbs. All I need to do is add some shelves and make a new door, but that's not a problem. I've already got the wood for the shelves, but I need to make the door. I don't think I can get the original lid put back together as it split in three pieces and one of the pieces is broken in an odd way from the part it was connected to. But, I'm going to try to put it back together. I need to get about three pipe clamps to hold the glued pieces together, if I can actually get them to marry back up the way they were originally. If I can't, well, then I make a new door and refinish the whole thing. If I have to do that, it will be just clear varnished. I like the natural look of wood. Staining wood is alright, but I like the look of the raw wood with just a clear coat of varnish to let the natural character of the wood come through.

So before I get to my HUGE task at hand, I'm going to share page three of the Fall Brag Book pages. I've left you room for your own personalization and text. Please remember that these pages are for your personal use only, and not for commercial use of any sort.
Have an AWESOME day and a TERRIFIC weekend! HUGE Thank You for visiting my blog  and for downloading!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment