Monday, October 15, 2012

Halloween Kit

Good Morning! I hope you are doing well today! I apologize for being late in posting the Halloween kit. I had a migraine over the weekend. Not a good thing, and I was miserable. Not only with the headache, but also because I didn't get the kit posted for you to create with.

This kit is LOADED with all sorts of goodies for you to create your Halloween pages with. There are 45 papers and a whopping 132 elements for you to create with. There are witches, potions, creatures, monsters, bows, brads, frames.....all sorts of goodies. I've created 2 previews....which only show a very small portion of what's in this humongous kit. I've had to split this kit up into papers and elements. I didn't want you to have to wait all day for this kit to download. I hope you create a lot of totally cute pages with this kit for your little Trick's or Treater's!


Here are the Media Fire links for this kit.


HUGE Thank You for visiting my blog and for downloading! Have an AWESOME day!
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment