Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Halloween Frame Mask

Good Evening! I hope you are doing well tonight! I've been spending time with my parents today. My mom had a CT scan on her stomach today. She's been throwing up after eating for a few weeks. She's not one to go to the doctor, but we all finally got her to go. I know that she's been under a lot of stress since dad had his triple by-pass in May. I know the feeling about the stress. I went through it years ago. NASTY stuff! I lost twenty pounds in a month and didn't have much of an appetite for about 2 months.

Today I have a frame mask I created for the Halloween kit. I also have a preview of the finished mask by itself. Just click on the image to open it, then right click and save in your folder on your computer. This is for personal use only please.


HUGE Thank You for visiting my blog and for downloading! Have an AWESOME evening!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment