Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall Brag Book Pages 8, 9 & 10

Good Morning! I hope you are doing well today! It's been chilly here. It is 31 degrees as I'm posting this. The high today will be in the low 60's. I'm not holding my breath that it will get into the 60's. It was about the same temps over the weekend, too! The temps are cooler in October here this year than last year. Maybe we will actually have snow here this winter??

Today I'm sharing the last three pages of the fall brag book. There is plenty of room for your text and for adding your own embellishments to make these pages uniquely yours for your pictures. Page 10 I created a contents page so you can put the name(s) and location(s) of the pictures of each page in your brag book. You can either put it at the front or the back of your brag book. Please remember, these are for personal use only, and not for commercial use.


HUGE Thank You for visiting my blog and for downloading! You are very much appreciated!! Have an AWESOME day! Wednesday, I will have a Breast Cancer Awareness kit for you to create with!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment