Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fall Quick Page

Good Morning! I hope you are doing well. I'm getting ready for my trip to Alabama on Thursday. Getting my laundry done so that I can pack it as soon as it comes out of the dryer. Then I'll be going to the store to get my snacks and drinks that I'm going to take with me. I'm going to get stuff done beforehand so that I can take a long nap tomorrow before I leave at 3:30. I don't sleep on buses very well, and I've got 4 stops along the way that are all an hour to an hour and a half.....two of them in the wee hours of the morning. One is in Louisville, Kentucky and the other in Nashville, Tennessee. I'm hoping that the bus will not be jam packed with people trying to get somewhere for the Labor Day weekend. Though if they are headed south like me....we will all be getting a little wet from the rain that hurricane Isaac is stirring up. I'm sending prayers to those being affected by this hurricane along the gulf coast. The local weather people are saying that we may be getting up to 6 inches of rain when the storm heads up to Illinois from the gulf. We need the rain! And hopefully, it will not be flooding rain....we don't need that!

Today I have a fall quick page that you can create with. It's full size (3600x3600), and there are 3 framed areas for your pictures, and four borders that you can keep or delete. The rest is up to your imagination. It is for personal use only. It's in .psp, .psd and .png forms for you to use. Here is the preview of the quick page:
Here is the media fire link where you can download this quick page. If you have any problems with the link, please leave me a note in the comments and I will get it fixed for you.
http://www.mediafire.com/?q580ob1ebpwasby
HUGE Thank You for visiting and for downloading. Have a GREAT day!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment