Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Back To School_Gold

Good Morning! Well, the grand kids are all registered for the new school year! We have a Sophomore, a 7th grader and a 4th grader!! My oldest granddaughter should have been a Junior this year, but she needed to repeat her freshman year....it was a lack of doing the homework to get good grades thing. She aces tests (85-100), but she wouldn't do her homework. I don't know what was up with that, but hopefully she can figure out that doing homework is necessary and is a huge part of her grades and do better with getting it done this year! All three of my grand kids are quite capable of pulling A's and B's! They aren't dummies that's for sure! I swear they are way smarter than me at some things! But the grade issue is a case of non application of attention, intelligence, and talent that got my oldest granddaughter in grade trouble. I wish there was a pill to keep teenagers more focused on their school work and way less focused on each other! Ah, the raging hormones of youth! There are times that I wish the hormones didn't kick in until at least 21! But that is something that is under the control of Mother Nature.

This is going to be a whirlwind next 13 days as school supplies for the grand kids are going to have to be purchased! And I'm having way too much fun with these back to school kits! (Constant reminder of some of what the grand kids need for school!) I keep finding new goodies to add and they will be put into the "Extras" files. My lips are sealed as to what they are. There is one new goodie that I actually added to the school color files, this file has one that can be put with the Black/White file and one put with the Blue file. It's a surprise!

Today's kit is the Gold kit with Black, Silver and White. Not all of the items in the kit are shown, and it is for Personal Use Only. Items can be re sized to your personal preference for your creating.

Here are the previews of the Gold kit:


Please remember to read my Terms Of Use (TOU).
Here is the link to the Gold kit. If you have any problems with the links on my blog, please leave a note in the comments and I will get the link fixed for you. :)
http://www.mediafire.com/?83201itm5io7y7c
Have a GREAT week!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment