Monday, August 13, 2012

Back To School_Purple

Good Morning! It rained some last night! YEA! We got a half an inch. Wasn't a drought buster by any means, but we will take any rain we can. We've had high temperatures for the summer and are quite a bit behind on rain this summer. The temperatures have been in the upper 90's and low 100's this summer, and without the beneficial rains, it's not been good. Some of the farmers in the mid-west have already lost this year's corn and soybean crops, and that's going to be hard on the food supply for a lot of the world. I'm definitely praying for rain for the rest of the summer and into the fall, a LOT of snow this winter, and rain from spring through summer next year so crops can get back to "normal". We don't need a ton of snow all at once, just all through the winter. Ten inches of snow equals one inch of rain. A slow trickle into the soil is way better than two inches of rain in an hour. I would rather have it rain lightly all day that soaks into the soil than get two inches in an hour and most of it going into the street gutters or flooding out crops. I know some places around the world that haven't had much (if any) rain would like to get some, too! I know that there is a way to get the over abundance of water elsewhere (flood water), I just don't know if it's financially feasible to do. I also know that there is a way to replenish the underground aquifers, too, but I don't know if it's financially feasible either. Both would take cooperation from the general public as well as city, county and federal governments. And neither would be cheap! But I know both can be done. I need to find a really good patent attorney and an engineer! LOTS of potential for both ideas, and would also create quite a few jobs! And I know that there are people who need a job.

Purple is your creative kit for today, and tomorrow is the red kit. Here is a preview of what is in the purple kit.



Here is the link for the purple kit. If you have any problems with the link, please leave me a note in the comments and I will get it fixed for you.
http://www.mediafire.com/?3zelb56ciwb7gjo
HUGE Thank You for visiting and for downloading! Have an AWESOME week!
Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment