Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Good Morning All

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day with your sweeties!
I got some awesome  ideas for some jewelry pieces yesterday afternoon from a movie my youngest son suggested on NetFlix. The movie is called "Rivers and Tides". WOW!! The artist  in the film, Andy Goldsworthy, is totally off the cuff with his art, and the multiple types of natural materials he uses in his art was mind boggling. I was running some of his art concepts through my mind yesterday afternoon trying to mentally figure out how to translate his art into jewelry pieces....and like him....in various materials.
I'm sharing some frames I made a while back with everyone today. Hope you like them and can use them. If you need to change the colors on any of my creations, that's cool!
Here are a couple of examples of the 8 frames in the file.





Here is the 4Shared link to download these!! Enjoy!!
As always, if you have a problem with a link, please tell me and I'll see if I can fix it.
http://www.4shared.com/rar/psa5zFHL/Frames_by_Dragon_Wytch.html

No comments:

Post a Comment