Monday, July 16, 2012

Two Steampunk Quick Pages

Things have settled down now, and I'm back home. My dad is now able to walk their dog, and my parents and I had a chat about me going back to my own home. They agreed that it was time that I went back to my own home, and that they very much appreciated the help that I've given them for the last two months. I was glad that I could help them out and didn't have to take a leave from a job to do so. It would have been a bit of a challenge, but I think I could have managed it.

I've done very little creating since I was at my parent's house. Too much other stuff to do that needed to be done. I did do some creating today, and I know that they aren't masks like I usually share on Monday, but I thought I would do something different to share with you. You can add other elements to these if you wish. I want to thank the ladies who created the scripts that I used to create these...Heaven Dreams, Digiscrapations, Deb's Designs, and Tezza's Dezignz.

I didn't put them in zip/rar files, but they are full sized 3600x3600. So all you have to do is right click and save where you want to save them.
Hope you have some fun with these and create some awesome pages!!
Have an AWESOME week!
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment