Monday, June 4, 2012

Good Evening

Hope you are doing well. I'm still helping my parents and balancing everything that needs to be done for all 3 of us, plus whatever else comes up.

Today is my grandson's 9th birthday! I can't believe that he is NINE! OMG! Where did the time fly away to? For his birthday he's so far gotten a new bike (his other one is way too small for him) and the Skylander game for their Wii. He's probably got some more gifts coming from those who couldn't make the party. I'm not sure what else he got, but as soon as he opened the game, he and his mom were going through how to install all of the parts and what everything did so he could play the game. Unfortunately, it was raining, so he couldn't test out his new bike outside. Since I got to the house after he got his bike, he may have gotten to take a test ride around the house. We all went to one of our local oriental buffets for dinner, and then they went to pick up an ice cream cake of his choosing. I hope I get some because unfortunately I had to come back to my parent's house to walk their dog as I had been gone for 5 hours. Their dog doesn't hold his "water" very well, and I had a small lake to clean up when I got back, but he still went piddle outside. I love dogs....but they can stay outside when the weather is nice! I love cats inside as they will use a litter box and you don't have to take them for a walk every 4 hours, longer if you work. But since my parent's live in a very strict trailer park, they can't have a fenced in yard where their dog can go out, do his business and stay out for a while. They have to have him on a leash and take him for a walk, and he doesn't care about a "potty" schedule....he goes when and where he wants to go, and that upsets me a bit. Another plus in the favorites category for cats!

Today I have Masks 31-35 for you to create with. This is what I did with one of the masks and a preview of all 5 of them in the rar file.





Here is the Media Fire link for these masks. If you have any problems with the link, please leave me a note in the comments and I will get it fixed for you.


Have a GREAT week!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment